Vibes Gym Ltd, Trading as Vibes Gym (Company Number 10505142) has a registered office located at:-
5d St Francis Way
The websites vibesgym.com is owned and operated by Vibes Gym Ltd.
Under the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”): Personal Data is defined as “any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person”.
WHO IS THE DATA CONTROLLER?
A Data Controller is the individual or legal person who and is responsible to keep and use personal data in paper or electronic files. We are the data controller as defined by relevant controls data protection laws and regulation.
The lawful bases for processing are set out in Article 6 of the GDPR. At least one of these must apply whenever personal data is to be processed:
(a) Consent: you have given Vibes Gym clear consent for your personal data to be processed for a specific purpose.
(b) Contract: the processing is necessary for a contract you have with Vibes Gym has asked you to take specific steps before entering into a contract.
(c) Legal obligation: the processing is necessary for Vibes Gym to comply with the law (not including contractual obligations).
(d) Vital interests: the processing is necessary to protect someone’s life.
(e) Public task: the processing is necessary for Vibes Gym to perform a task that is in the public interest or for its official functions, and the task or function has a clear basis in law.
(f) Legitimate interests: the processing is necessary for Vibes Gym’s legitimate interests, or the legitimate interests of a third party, unless there is a good reason to protect the individual’s personal data that overrides those legitimate interests.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS IN RESPECT OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- The right of access.
- The right to rectification.
- The right to erasure or right to be forgotten.
- The right to restriction of processing.
- The right to be informed.
- The right to data portability.
- The right to object.
- The right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing.
You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU:
We may collect personal information from you in the following ways:
- When you make a phone call or send an e-mail to seek information about our clubs/services;
- Recruitment and employment;
- When you have made a referral or been referred to us via any method whether directly or indirectly;
- You have used our services or benefited from our services in any ways including but not limited to club membership;
- Through our use of the Cookies on our website (please see the Cookies section below);
- Through your request for publications and other marketing materials;
- Through your request for information about our services and related topics andevents;
- Through your registration for events;
- Through making a purchase online or in one of our shops;
- Through club membership and
- Through your contacting us with enquiries and comments.
If you take one the steps mentioned above, we may collect and process personal information about you such as:
- Your name, address, email address and other contact information;
- Records of your correspondence with us, if you have contacted us;
- Health data;
- Details of your visit to the website;
- Multimedia files such as photographs and video footages;
- Information about your service userexperiences and
- Any other information provided to us when you contacted us for using our services age, health information including details of disability and Safeguarding necessities.
INFORMATION OTHERS MAY SHARE WITH US ABOUT YOU:
We never buy personal data from third parties or trade data with other companies. However, there are times when we must collect debt and we may share your information with our appointed debt collection agents.
We will share your personal data with our group companies and or partners where it is in our legitimate interests to do so.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA:
The data that we collect from you will be processed at our servers in the UK. It may also be processed by organisations operating in the EEA that Vibes Gym has instructed.
If Personal Data is transferred outside the UK or EEA to a country without a designated adequacy rating Vibes Gym will request the data subject’s consent before transfer, unless the Processor’s Binding Corporate Rules and/or Model Clauses, stipulate that the data will be processed in accordance with GDPR.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION:
We will process any of your personal data, in accordance with our obligations under applicable data protection laws and regulations, for the following reasons: to provide you with the services you have requested; to comply with applicable laws and regulations; for administrative purposes; to assess enquiries; and to provide you with information about us and our services. If, at any time, you do not wish to receive further information about us and our services, contact us at email@example.com
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION:
We retain the personal data processed by us in a live environment for as long as is considered necessary for the purpose(s) for which it was collected (including as required by applicable law or regulation.
In addition, personal data may be securely archived with restricted access and other appropriate safeguards where there is a need to continue to retain it.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION:
We may disclose your personal information to third parties if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply any agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Vibes Gym, or others. This includes exchanging information with other organisations for the purposes of safeguarding or other statutory regulations we have to comply with.
Vibes Gym may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
Please see our Cookies Policy for more information.
Any complaints about our use of personal data, please send an email with the details of your complaint to firstname.lastname@example.org
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the UK data protection regulator, the Information Commissioner’s Office (“ICO”). For further information please refer to the ICO website https://ico.org.uk/concerns and/or postal address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Tel: 0303 123 1113 (local rate)